TRNSYS and Infra Red radiators

Dear TRNSYS users,

At this moment I am involved with a project to design a house that is
provided with an Infra Red radiation cooling system. The Infra Red cooling
system is a kind of solar collector that will be located on a flat roof of a
house. During the clear summer nights (with a low sky temperature), the
collector will be switched on. The water that flows trough the collector
will be cooled during  these nights and the water will be stored in a
storage tank. During the day in summertime, the cold water will be used in
the tubes of the floorheating system to cool the house.

As far as I know, there is no TRNSYS type to simulate this Infra Red
radiator. Does anybody has experiences with simulating a Infra Red radiator
or does anybody know if there is a type that I can use ? Please let me know.

With kind regards,

Maurice Jong.

======

Maurice Jong
ECN - Energy research Centre of the Netherlands		Department: DEGO
P.O. Box 1    1755 ZG  Petten				Country:   The
Netherlands
Telephone:    +31 (0)224 564938				Fax:       +31
(0)224 568966
E-mail: jong@ecn.nl					Internet:
http://www.ecn.nl/dego

======