RE: TRNSYS - limited number of equations

Dear Isabelle,

The current TRNSYS version allows 300 equations. You can download the latest
release (15.2.07) from the TRNSYS website. You will need a username and a
password (please contact your distributor if you don't know them).

It is possible to recompile TRNSYS with MS Fortran PowerStation 4.0 but you
have to sacrifice some TRNSYS features.
You can find more details on the TRNSYS web site:
http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/Fortran/fortran.htm

Regards,

Michaël Kummert

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg, 1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Tel: +1 (608) 263-1589
Fax: +1 (608) 262-8464
E-mail: kummert@engr.wisc.edu