Re: TRNSYS - limited number of equations

In addition to Michael's comment, 200 equations sounds like
a lot to me (although I don't know what you are doing... :-).

I had cases where the high number of 'equations' was simply
due to TRNSED commands - I was able to make the users happy
in three mouse-clicks by switching the option OFF in IISiBat
in these cases...

Werner

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, SAIL

   Don't miss the 5th European and French TRNSYS meeting
   http://software.cstb.fr/events/5th_TRNSYS_meeting.pdf