error in simulation

Dear TRNSYS users,

I am getting the following error during the simulation of a simple Thermosyphon Solar Collector System.

 ***** ERROR *****        TRNSYS ERROR # 105
 TYPE 45 WAS CALLED IN THE TRNSYS INPUT FILE BUT NOT LINKED.
 A DUMMY TYPE SUBROUTINE WAS CALLED IN ITS PLACE. PLEASE LINK
 TYPE 45 BEFORE RUNNING THIS SIMULATION OR TURN OFF THE CHECK
 FOR UNLINKED SUBROUTINES OPTION IN THE CONFIGURATION FILE.

  *** SIMULATION TERMINATED WITH ERROR STATUS ***

I have checked out the optio to check the unlinked subroutines from the configuration file, but the error persists.

I would be thankful for help from the TRNSYS users.

Anil Misra

Sr Project Coordinator
Centre for Energy Studies and Research
Indore University