RE: error in simulation

Dear Anil Misra,

This error tells you that Type45 is not linked to your Trnlib.dll. I assume
you are using a compiler and you made some changes to the workspace / link
file.
Please make sure that Type45.obj is linked to your DLL.

Please also note that Type45 calls other TRNSYS routines: Type38 and Data.
If those routines are not included in your Trnlib.dll, you will get an error
message saying that Type45 is not linked even though it may be there.
Please make sure that all required routines are included in your DLL.

You can also reinstall a fresh copy of TRNSYS (e.g. download the latest
update from sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys) to solve the problem.

Regards,

Michaël Kummert

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg, 1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Tel: +1 (608) 263-1589
Fax: +1 (608) 262-8464
E-mail: kummert@engr.wisc.edu