Type 9

Dear TRNSYS users,
I've a question about the data readable by the type 9. I've seen that it's
possible to read for a trnsys simulation weather data recorded hourly o
daily.Is it possible to read datas recorded with lower interval of time
(for example minutes or seconds)?. I'm asking this because I've the
possibility to have data recorded by our weather station each second, and I
would like to make simulation in ISIBAT using these datas for short
simulation (3-4 hours with a simulation time step of 10 seconds).
Thank you

Regards

Stefano Esposto