Using an EQUATION variable as a Type input

Dear TRNSYS Users,

Suppose I want to draw water from a solar system (Type 45) everyday at
sunset. I created a set of equations to calculate the sunset time for each
day of the year. This value changes every 24h. When I try to use it as an
input for Type 45 the value for the first day is used all year long. I
checked the list file where I found the following message:

*** WARNING *** THE INITIAL VALUE OF TAP        WILL BE USED FOR VALUE  2

TAP is the variable that defines the mass flow rate. TAP is zero until the
sunset time is reached.

Is there anyway to get around this problem?

Best regards,
Juan Pablo de Lima Costa Salazar

E-mail enviado pelo Labsolar