RE: IIsiBat

Dear Marco,

As far as I know it is only possible to choose the order of the components
(in "Assembly/Control cards", "Component order" tab) but it is not possible
to choose their unit number (e.g. if you would want to start at unit 10).
However, equations are given a unit number in IISiBat (not in the deck) so
you could use some equation blocks to skip numbers between units.

May be if you explain us why you would like to do that we could come up with
some suggestions or consider that for the next version!

Regards,

Michaël Kummert

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg, 1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Tel: +1 (608) 263-1589
Fax: +1 (608) 262-8464
E-mail: kummert@engr.wisc.edu