Re: Earth-House

Hi Xavier,

In attachment you will find :
- manual.pdf (287 kB) : model description and user guide.
- E&Bproof.pdf (895 kB) : article on use of air/earth heat exchangers + short description of model + validation.

If needed, I can also send :
- TheseScreen.pdf (2130 kB), : PhD, with lots of stuff on air/earth heat exchangers, amongst which extensive model validation on in situ measurment and against analytical solution. IN FRENCH !!
- Trnsys03#Hollmuller.pdf (1227 kB) : Slide presentation, with thumbrules for air/earth heat exchangers.

The model can be purchased at TRANSOLAR (www.transsolar.com) : Type 260 / 210 Euros

Regards
Pierre