AW: Edge effects windows.

Hello Maurice,

the problem might be caused by your spacer u-value if it is similar to you glass ther will be no difference.
Did you check also with specer id 1 : Aluminum - ASHREA Metallic : using width an hight in prebid.
for a very good glasing you should see quite a difference.

with kind regards,

your TRNSYS Hotline Team

T.Welfonder, M.Rudolph

Mailto:Hotline@transsolar.com; http://www.transsolar.com
TRNSYS - course 1 :	Introduction into the work with TRNSYS
Basics for dynamic simulations
generating systems with IISiBat (solar system for domestic hot water)
10. + 11. November 2003
Price:	_ 900,- per person, + VAT
TRNSYS - course 2 :	Building Simulations with TRNSYS
Input of  building data in PREBID
Modelling of heating, cooling and control systems in IISIBAT
how to do checking of  the results
(for experienced TRNSYS-users, or participants of course 1)
26. +  27. November 2003
Price:	_ 900,- per person, + VAT
TRNSYS - course 4 :	airflow simulation in buildings TRNFLOW
Theory and Basics
introduction into the module TRNFLOW
Integration of TRNFlow in TRNSYS 15
available TRNFlow airflow components
Outputs of TRNFLOW
Example
adding the different TRNFLOW components to an  existing multi zone model of a office with double fassade
changes in the TRNSYS input file for TRNFLOW simulations
making different simulation
hints  and checking of the results
(for experienced TRNSYS-users, or participants of course 2)
28. November 2003
Price:	_ 650,- per person, + VAT
Information about TRNFLOW can be found at: http://www.transsolar.com/ts/indexflo.htm.
if you need any further information please contact hotline@transsolar.com.