Re: missing list file

Dear Christian,

A common mistake that can lead to the kind of problem you mention is to install TRNSYS in a directory such as "C:\Program Files\Trnsys15".

TRNSYS 15 must be installed in X:\Trnsys15, where X is any drive letter (network drives or removable drives are OK). It is also strongly recommanded to always use pathnames without spaces when you work with TRNSYS.

If you need more help, please tell us what the error message exactly says. You can also contact your distributor for direct technical support.

Kind regards,

Michaël Kummert