Re: missing list file

Another frequent error are files in directories that do not exist at
all such as \test\project.dck , while the directory \test has not
been created.

Werner

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, SAIL

  "If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called
   research, would it?"- Albert Einstein