Type 557 of TESS (vertical U tube)

My name is TRILLAT BERDAL Valentin, I'm ingineer and
I work in France at ESIGEC (Ecole supérieure d'Ingénieur de Chambéry) in laboratory LOCIE. I use software TRNSYS15 and I have just installed TESS Libraries, but some descriptions of TRNSYS Component misses . I need the description of the types 557a and 557b (vertical U-tubes) with the description of the parameters, inputs and outputs. Is it possible to send them to me?

Contact me in the event of problems, cordially, TRILLAT BERDAL Valentin