Von: owner-trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu
[mailto:owner-trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu] Im Auftrag von valentin
trillat berdal
Gesendet: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 3:47 PM
An: trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu
Betreff: Type 557 of TESS (vertical U tube)

My name is TRILLAT BERDAL Valentin, I'm ingineer and
I work in France at ESIGEC (Ecole supérieure d'Ingénieur de Chambéry) in

laboratory LOCIE. I use software TRNSYS15 and I have just installed TESS

Libraries, but some descriptions of TRNSYS Component misses . I need the

description of the types 557a and 557b (vertical U-tubes) with the
description of the parameters, inputs and outputs. Is it possible to
send
them to me?

Contact me in the event of problems, cordially, TRILLAT BERDAL Valentin