Von: Maurizio [mailto:ksorce@tin.it]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. November 2003 12:33
An: trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu
Betreff: Simple Prebid Example

Hi! I'm a student (new user!) of Enviromental Enginery (Department of Energy
and Environmental Research)
at Palermo's University.
I use software TRNSYS15, but I have some problem with PREBID.  I don't understand why in the building of the Simple Prebid Example (Trnsys Refeerence Manual) there isn't floor. The result of the simulation in presence/absence of an hypothetical floor are completely various!

Thank's!!

Maurizio Sorce