Re: does it mean?

Quoting Fardin <trnsys15@hotmail.com>:
Hello Fardin,

you have to set the simulation time to 175200 and you have to pay attention
that the data files you use also are prepared for 20 years. Best way is to
create a file that reads for example the weather data 20 times (which means it
has to contain the right path and then it should be written in this data file
20 times).

Example:

FILE=
c:\trnwin\weather\stockhlm\stockhlm.try