Type 16a

Title: Messaggio
dear Trnsys users,
I wanted to see the type 16a output compared to weather data input. So with iisibat I made a simple model with a type 9d data reader, the rad sol processor type 16a and the common output types (see the iisibat file attached).
The weather data I used contains mean monthly hour values, so in a month each day has the same value of radiation at the same hour.
Tilted surface mode is =2
shift in solar time = 7.5
latitude = 44.5
orientation = 90° (poiting west)
Site: Milan

from my graf, along every month I see the Tot and the Beam Rad on Surface 1 to vary while the radiation input is constant...It actually makes sense since weather data are mean values but I don't understand their trends:
referring to the 2nd part of thy year, Tot and Beam Rad grows along every month when acutally daylight is decreesing, so I would expect higher values at the beginning of every month, not at the end! I found a similar trend (but opposite, of course) in the first part of the year (I didn't include it in the file attached) even though in a less evident way...
Another thing concerning my simulation: as you can see in the months of september and october Tot and Beam Radiations are higher than their input at the end of the month!! how is it possible??? (At least this doesn't occur in the first part of the year)
I wolud be grateful if somebody of you can give me some explanation!
Thanks in advance
Pietro Filippi

Ing. Pietro Filippi
Nier Ingegneria SpA