Convective loop in passive solar building

Hello,

in order to developp a bioclimatic building in Ladakh, we are looking for information about convective loop.

The building we try to design should have two storeys and one sunspace on its south face. We already have information about convective heat transfer inside passive solar buildings thanks to publications issued from the Los Alamos National Laboratory. However these documents were published on 1985 and they only provide major principles and data providing from few examples.

We work with TRN-SYS software. We know that it's not possible to take into account convection problem with this software. Thus, does anybody know one non numerical method to design convective loop, or a document which could be used as a reference on this subject?
.

Thanks,
Séverin POUTREL.