Controler - old strategy - on off to early

Dear TRNSYS users,
I would like to discuss the behavior of the
On-Off-Controler.
I  want to have a roomtemperature in a shower of 26
Celsius in wintertime. The airflow is 12 /h. The
supply air temperature is 32 Celsius.
The Controller is set to the following parameters and
inputs:
1 	2
5	100
INPUTS:
1	2 	3	4	5	6
26	10	20	0	0	0

I did the loop with the Input control function, no
monitoring temperature is external supplied and the
Lower Input temp is connected to type 56.

Regardless, if I change the Oscillation from 5 to 19,
or if I change the upper dead band to 2, the
Controller starts to go on and off before the room
reaches 21 Celsius.

I would like to know the reason for that. Is it
possible, that the Controller want to reach the
desired roomtemperature through a curve like an
e-function? Or are there Osscillations not showern,
because the airflow is so hight, that I could reach
the desired temperature at once?

Thank you for any ideas!

Arko