Collector Arrays

Dear TRNSYS Users,

I am in doubt about how I should simulate an array of 10 collectors
connected in parallel. The flat-plate collector types speak only of
collectors connected in series. I assume that I should model such an array
as a "big" single collector. A "matrix" arrangement with 10 rows (each one
consisting of 10 collectors connected in parallel) connected in parallel
should be simulated. This means I should use one Type 1 Unit with an area
equivalent to 100 collectors (10x10), since the effect of the parallel
connections is to guarantee the same inlet temperature in each collector,
together with  Type 30 unit for consideration of shading effects. Output of
Type 30 is then used in Type 1. Am I wrong? I would be very grateful if
those that already have simulated such situations could help me out with
their gained experience. Does such simplification deviate from real
performance significantly?

Best regards,
Juan Pablo de L. C. Salazar