RE: control volume method by TRNSYS

Dear F. Ajmi,

TRNSYS allows you to program any model in FORTRAN and makes it very easy to
combine your model with other components (e.g. to simulate heat storage).
The standard TRNSYS library does not include a ground temperature model, but
non-standard TRNSYS components are available to simulate a simple ground
temperature profile or detailed heat storage. Please have a look on the
following webpage for more information on non-standard components:
http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/components/componen.htm

Regards,

Michaël Kummert

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg, 1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Tel: +1 (608) 263-1589
Fax: +1 (608) 262-8464
E-mail: kummert@engr.wisc.edu